No purchase necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. See official rules below for additional ways to enter.
‘Tis the season to be jolly! Fa la la, la mall, la mall, mall, mall!
Enter to win a $100 Shopping Spree* at Arrowhead Mall Muskogee!
Take a group photo with your family or friends at our face-cut-out-wall in the food court and post your photo to Facebook to enter. Please follow the photo contest rules listed below to ensure your entry is received. Merry Christmas from Arrowhead Mall!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Take a group photo with your family or friends at our Christmas (face-cut-out-wall), located in the food court.
- Post your photo to Facebook ONLY ONCE in a PUBLIC post so we can see your entry.
- Caption your photo with the hashtag #ArrowheadSnow so we can search the hashtag and find your entry on Facebook.
- Ask all your friends to LIKE your photo.
- The photo with the most LIKES as of noon on Christmas Eve will be our winner.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook on Christmas Eve, December 24th.
- The winning group will share gift cards totaling $100 to the stores of their choice located inside Arrowhead Mall.
This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering, you agree to release Facebook of all responsibility and you agree that you are providing your information to Arrowhead Mall and its agents, and not Facebook.
Arrowhead Mall, 501 N Main St, Suite 99
Muskogee, OK 74401
Christmas Face-Cut-Out Wall Group Photo Contest Official Contest Rules:
How to enter:
- Take a group photo with your family or friends at our Christmas (face cut-out) Photo Wall located near the food court.
- Post your group photo to Facebook ONLY ONCE and include the hashtag, #ArrowheadSnow in your caption so we can find your entry.
- Make sure your post is PUBLIC on Facebook so we can see it.
- Then ask all your friends to LIKE your photo.
- The photo with the most LIKES as of noon on December 24th, 2017 will be our winner!
- The winner will be announced on Facebook on Christmas Eve.
- Entry deadline is 12:00 PM, December 24th, 2017.
- *The winning group will share gift cards totaling $100 to the stores of their choice located inside Arrowhead Mall.
Additional Way to Enter:
- If you do not have access to Facebook, you can mail your photo to us and we’ll post it to the mall’s Facebook page. Then you will need to ask your friends to LIKE your photo on the mall’s page.
- Those who do not have access to Facebook may mail their group photo to: Arrowhead Mall, Christmas Group Photo Contest 2017, C/O GuRuStu, 628 E. 3rd Street, Tulsa, Ok 74120.
- For a list of the winners’ names, send a separate self- addressed, stamped envelope to: Arrowhead Mall, Christmas Group Photo Contest, C/O GuRuStu, 628 E. 3rd Street, Tulsa, OK 74120 by January 31st, 2017.
ENTRIES: Incomplete entries or entries that have been tampered with will be disqualified. All entries must be received by 12:00 PM on December 24th, 2017. Multiple entries are allowed, but only one prize will be awarded per Facebook account holder. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the social media account. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the social media account is assigned by the service provider or other organization.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the State of Oklahoma only. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in prize description and any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied outside of manufacturer’s limited warranty. No substitution of the prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Winners (and parent or legal guardian if winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winners hereby further agree that they will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of the entry to Sponsor within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical material and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Muskogee, OK, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Oklahoma State law, without reference to Oklahoma’s choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.
SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this promotion is the Arrowhead Mall, 501 N Main St, Suite 99, Muskogee, OK 74401.